Friday 27 April 2012

Starting off part 2 of People and Place

Starting People Unaware

While starting to do street photography, or as it was oficially named, people unaware in the course people and place, I was quietly confident. More so, surprisingly than with people aware. Maybe there was a small, sinister and arrogant part of me, which I felt was coming to the forefront as I began my little foray into street photography. This was made up of three different reasons. The first was a familiarity in my equipment I would be using. Secondly I felt, rather than nervous- as the author of the course had suggested, strangely slightly excited. Maybe this was because last but not least I had playfully had a bit of experience taking 'satisfying' shots of unsuspecting strangers as can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment