Friday 17 August 2012

An anonymous accent

1. A solitary figure in the morning
Well, I finally managed to complete one exercise of 'People interacting with place' that had been at the back of my head. In the process of doing so (showing a person as an accent in a subsidiary role in a landscape setting) I also captured the person as anonymous; the project I was then exploring.

   I felt the silhouette figure going for their morning walk in the park was just discernible as person and captured enough of the viewer's attention as to be apparent. Therefore I thought it was a successful accent in the setting and also a good example of an anonymous person as they were a silhouette against the morning Sun. The monotone colours of the scene (green and black) contributed to making the person stand out as an element of the photograph too in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment